A new GDPR privacy legislation has been in force since May 25, 2018.
What have we changed to meet the requirements?
* The identity card number / national register number is no longer present in the customer file. It is no longer stored in our database.
* For the online booking there is a tick that must be checked before the reservation can be completed. There is also a 'more info' link that leads to the following website https://www.optios.net/en/privacy
* For the website (if under our management), a link has been added at the bottom to the privacy legislation.
* For appointments that you place on the agenda, you can click the option to send a GDPR e-mail after checking out the next appointment. This email is sent once per customer, also to existing customers. This will be sent only the first time you checkout the customer in your account via the register.
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Register
3. Go to General
4. Check 'Register gdpr mail active'
What else you need to do?
* A processor agreement has been drawn up between ourselves and your salon. If you have not seen it yet, you can download the agreement via the following link:
We request that you return a signed copy to us by post or email to email@example.com